Learning should be exciting!
- July 19-20, 2018
- Radisson Blu Daugava
- 250+ Participants
- 20+ Speakers
- 2 Awesome Days
Welcome to Agile Day Riga 2018
We are organising ADR, so that we together learn more of:
- Thinking why over blindly copying what others are doing,
- Focusing on mindset and culture over practices,
- Building safety and trust over process and tools,
- Working together over roles.
What is Agile Day Riga?
Our goal is to enable and nurture Agile and Lean community of people in Latvia for collaboration, information sharing, discussions, and, as an agile community, to enable self-organization. ADR is:
- completely non-profit,
- has sustained itself for over six years without any need of formal structures or management,
- is all about practitioners people that actully work Agile and Lean,
- since 2011, volunteers from the Agile Latvia network have organized annual (un-)conferences to meet old and new friends, to exchange opinions and learn or share.
What is Open Space?
It is an agenda-less event where people come together, create agenda under specific theme, and then learn from each other in small groups. Items in agenda can be anything: problems, situations, experiences, approaches, lectures, etc. related to the specific theme. Please take a read and watch couple of videos below to get you into the mood and ‘be prepared to be surprised’ on July 8!
You can find more details about Open Space format here.
What is Scrum Alliance User Group?
Training and certification is the initial step on your journey, but joining a user group is just as important. User groups help you stay current on best practices, share experiences and knowledge. You can also earn Category A or D SEUs toward your CSP certification through events organized by User Groups.
What is Agile Latvia?
Agile Latvia is a community with a goal to spread information about Agile practices amongst Latvian software development professionals and industry newcomers. Scrum Alliance User Groups number in the hundreds and are located around the world. Agile Latvia is the one near you and we are happy to help you!
Call For Speakers
Add your awesome session here!
You are welcome to participate as a speaker. The sessions can be conducted in any language known to the audience, however we recommend to use English. Note, that call for speakers will be closed on March 31. Please, note:
- The organizers have the right to decline the speaker.
- The organizers do not warrant refunding of travel expenses of the speakers.
Looking for sponsors
Independent, nonprofit organization - Agile Latvia, is offering your organization to join us as a sponsor for: “Agile Day Riga 2018” conference, which is going to take place in Radisson Blu Daugava Riga during 19th - 20th of July 2018.
Becoming a sponsor will allow you to place the name of your company amongst the ones that:
- contribute to the development of Latvia,
- help improving IT industry and provide new opportunities for professionals,
- show yourself as a company who cares about their people by supporting Agile way of working.