More than just a conference!
- June 17-21, 2019
- Radisson Blu Daugava
- 250+ Participants
- 20+ Speakers
- 5 Awesome Days
Welcome to Agile Day Week Riga 2019!
This year we have prepared something special for you:
- June 17-19 - Three days filled with workshops from the conference speakers:
- From Scrum.org certified trainer ILLIA Pavlichenko
- June 17th - Leonid Uljankin and Irina Skrypnik - The Art of Facilitation
- June 18th - Janis Lama - Practical Kanban
- June 18-19th - Anna Obukhova - High Performance Agile Teams
- 2 x one day long slots for your company requested workshops - contact us with proposals!
- June 20 - Conference day one - three tracks
- June 21 - Second day of the conference: Open Space
What is Agile Day Riga?
Our goal is to enable and nurture Agile and Lean community of people in Latvia for collaboration, information sharing, discussions, and, as an agile community, to enable self-organization. ADR is:
- Completely non-profit.
- Organised for over seven years without a need of formal structures or management
- Is all about practitioners which actully work Agile and Lean.
- Since 2011, volunteers from Agile Latvia network have organized annual (un-)conferences to meet old and new friends, to exchange opinions and learn or share.
What is Open Space?
It is an agenda-less event where people come together and create agenda together under specific theme to learn from each other in small groups. Items on the agenda can be pretty much anything: problems, situations, experiences, approaches, lectures, etc.
Be prepared to be surprised on June 21!
You can find more details about Open Space format here.
What is Scrum Alliance User Group?
Training and certification is the initial step on your journey, but joining a user group is just as important. User groups help you stay current on best practices, share experiences and knowledge. You also earn 16 SEUs this year too, just don't forget to register those toward your certification through events organized by User Groups.
What is Agile Latvia?
Agile Latvia is a community with a goal to spread information about Agile practices amongst Latvian software development professionals and industry newcomers. Scrum Alliance User Groups number in the hundreds and are located around the world. Agile Latvia is the one near you and we are happy to help you!
Bring your questions, problems and pains and figure out together with expirienced professionals how to address those. Coaches’ Clinic will be available during whole conference.
Coaches’ Clinics are a unique way to help you withs challenges you’ve encountered on your way to a more Agile way of working. Organized by Agiletransformer.com training and coaching community.
Call For Papers
Submit a proposal for your awesome session here
We welcome and encorage anyone with relevant topic to participate as a speaker in the conference. The relevance of the topic is decided by the conference orgonisers. Here are some things you should know:
- The sessions can be conducted in any language known to the audience, however we recommend to use English.
- Call for papers will be closed on April 30.
- Conference organizers have the right to decline the session.
- The organizers do not warrant refund of travel expenses of the speakers.
- We strive to process your requests within two weeks time from submission date.
Conference both days 20-21 of June
June 18th - Janis Lama - Practical Kanban
18-19 June - High Performance Agile Teams by Anna Obukhova
Up to 50 parking spots available for the conference partcipants free of charge on first come first serve principle.
Check the map