More than just a conference!
- June 17-21, 2019
- Radisson Blu Daugava
- 250+ Participants
- 20+ Speakers
- 5 Awesome Days
Welcome to Agile Day Week Riga 2019This year we have prepared something special for you:
- June 17-19 - Three days filled with multiple workshops from the conference speakers on topics like:
- PSM certification
- System Thinking
- The art of Facilitation
- Kanban from practicioners in Latvia
- Scrum Master soft skills
- Agile leadership for managers
- June 20 - Conference day one - three tracks
- June 21 - Second day of the conference: Open Space
What is Agile Day Riga?
Our goal is to enable and nurture Agile and Lean community of people in Latvia for collaboration, information sharing, discussions, and, as an agile community, to enable self-organization. ADR is:
- Completely non-profit.
- Organised for over six years without any need of formal structures or management
- Is all about practitioners which actully work Agile and Lean.
- Since 2011, volunteers from Agile Latvia network have organized annual (un-)conferences to meet old and new friends, to exchange opinions and learn or share.
What is Open Space?
It is an agenda-less event where people come together, create agenda under specific theme, and then learn from each other in small groups. Items in agenda can be anything: problems, situations, experiences, approaches, lectures, etc. related to the specific theme. Be prepared to be surprised on June 21!
You can find more details about Open Space format here.
What is Scrum Alliance User Group?
Training and certification is the initial step on your journey, but joining a user group is just as important. User groups help you stay current on best practices, share experiences and knowledge. You also earn 16 SEUs this year too, just don't forget to register those toward your certification through events organized by User Groups.
What is Agile Latvia?
Agile Latvia is a community with a goal to spread information about Agile practices amongst Latvian software development professionals and industry newcomers. Scrum Alliance User Groups number in the hundreds and are located around the world. Agile Latvia is the one near you and we are happy to help you!
Bring your questions, problems and pains and figure out together with expirienced professionals how to address those. Coaches’ Clinic will be available during whole conference.
Coaches’ Clinics are a unique way to help you withs challenges you’ve encountered on your way to a more Agile way of working. Organized by Agiletransformer.com training and coaching community.